26 Struggles of Being a Social Media Addict
Posted by Girls Guide To on July 31, 2013 at 2:06 PM
We'll admit it, our love for social media sometimes gets out of hand. But, we're glad to know we're not alone. BuzzFeed shared this awesome, hilarious list of the struggles of being a social media addict:
1. Your friends sometimes refer to you as your Instagram/Twitter handle. In real life.
2. You start planning your #throwbackthursdays over a week in advance, to prevent this from happening:
3. But you know that the social web comes with a code of conduct. And you respect it.
4. And you’ve been known to plan activities based on the Instagrams you’ll get out of them.
5. You’re guilty of secretly deleting posts because they didn’t get enough likes.
6. This is the most terrifying sight in the world.
7. Because your mom/friends start to worry if you haven’t posted an update in a couple of hours.
8. So obviously you have to carry around a portable charger for your phone.
And you’re aware that you look like an idiot when you whip it out.
9. You have a hard time falling asleep because you’re in the habit of checking your phone once a minute…which gets in the way of actually closing your eyes.
10. And when you do call it a night, you fall asleep excited for the fresh crop of notifications you’ll wake up to.
Head over to Buzzfeed for 16 more Struggles of Being a Social Media Addict .