8 Crazy Facts about His You-Know-What
Posted by Bridget Fox on May 17, 2013 at 8:00 PM
When researching articles about sex, you’re bound to come across some crazy information. Much of which we have been sharing lately; however, we haven’t discussed a major part of your guy’s anatomy much. Be sure to check out 10 Shocking Facts You Didn't Know about Orgasms and 18 Things Every Woman Should Know about Her Vagina then read up on his anatomy.
Without further ado, we present you 8 crazy facts about penises:
- A quarter of penises are slightly bent when erect
- Where did these eight inches come from? The average length of a man’s penis (when erect) is 5-7 inches.
- Nearly half of men think their willy is too small. But most women are very satisfied with their man’s love muscle. As they say, it’s not the size of the wave, but the motion of the ocean. Or whatever.
- For the average healthy man there is a staggering 300 million sperm in just a teaspoon of semen.
- Average number of calories in that teaspoon? Seven.
- Average speed of ejaculation: 28 miles per hour.
- 73% of 70-year-old men are still potent, which could indicate that Jack Nicholson may need locking up very soon.
- Men have an average 11 erections per day. That must take some real effort to constantly conceal.