Top 10 Favorite Elizabeth Taylor Quotes
Posted by Brette Borow on March 26, 2011 at 7:21 PM
Today's QotD is dedicated to one of our biggest role-models, Elizabeth Taylor. Not only was she an incredible actress and Hollywood legend, but she was a woman of beauty, strength and integrity. To celebrate her life and legacy, we've pulled together our Top 10 favorite quotes that she said over the years...
1. The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
2. I'm a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive.
3. I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions.
4. When people say, 'She's got everything', I've got one answer - I haven't had tomorrow.
5. It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
6. Success is a great deodorant. It takes away all your past smells.
7. It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance.
8. Big girls need big diamonds.
9. Give. Remember to always give. This is the thing that will make you grow.
10. I don't entirely approve of some of the things I have done, or am, or have been. But I'm me. God knows, I'm me.